Teen Texas Belleza Latina
Ages 14-18 and at least 25% Hispanic descent. Must be single and never married as of the start date of the pageant event. Must not have ever had a child. This applies to participation in any preliminary pageant (e.g., local, state, provincial, national) leading to the International Pageant. Must remain unmarried during her reign as a state title holder and as the international titleholder should she win. If a Teen is engaged to be married during her reign as Miss Teen Belleza Latina™ she will be disqualified. NO exceptions.
Must be at least 14 and NO OLDER than 18 as of December 31st of the year of the International pageant. Delegates participating in preliminary pageants leading to the International Pageant may be 13 years of age provided that they reach their 14th birthday prior to the start date of the Miss Teen Belleza Latina International Pageant™.
Miss Texas Belleza Latina
Ages 19-27. May be married, single,divorced, widowed or a single mom.
Must be at least 19 years of age as of the start date of the Miss Belleza Latina International Pageant event™. Delegates participating in preliminary pageants leading to the International Pageant may be 18 years of age provided that they reach their 19th birthday prior to the start date of the International Pageant event.
Ms Texas Belleza Latina
Ages 28 & Over. May be married, divorced, widowed, single mother. **Must be at least 25% Hispanic descent.
Entrant must be a naturally born genetic female.
Areas of competition
- Interview (5 minutes interview with a panel of judges) - Judged 1/3rd of Total Score
- Evening gown (on stage) - Judged 1/3rd of Total Score
- Fashion wear (on stage) - Judged 1/3rd of Total Score
- Opening number (on stage dance/presentation of contestants) - not judged
- Photogenic - judged as a separate award. Head shot photo required
Opening number dress - Black Cocktail dress of your choice.
Interview - A skirt & jacket, pant & jacket or nice outfit.
Evening gown - Full-length evening gown in a style and color that best compliments you. Shoes should be clear acrylic, nude/tan, or same color as dress.
Fashion wear - This can be a dress, a coordinated outfit, pant suit, etc. It can also be dressy and sexy…but classy! It can be a cocktail dress, hi/low dress as well. Jeans & sneakers are NOT acceptable. This is not sportswear.
An entry fee is required to enter the Texas Belleza Latina Pageant as an at-large delegate. The fee amount $550. $275 must be paid to reserve your area (city) title. Delegate may seek sponsors or may pay the entry fee herself. Payment may be made by money order or credit card. Checks will only be accepted on or before (February 19). Delegates may make payments toward the total entry fee after the initial deposit is received.
Payments of any amount must be made at least every 30 days until the total fee is received in full . Failure to remit payment every 30 days may result in loss of title and fees paid.
Delegate's title will be assigned and her crown and sash will be ordered after payment has been received in full by Texas Belleza Latina Pageant.
-Your Entrance Fee is preferred in full; however, a payment plan is also available.
-Possible Payment Plan:
$275 Deposit Due Immediately or (ASAP ) to be considered a contestant and to receive sponsor letter
$275 Final Payment Due (March 19, 2018)
= $550 Total Entry Fee
*title are on a first come first serve basis. Interested contestant are encouraged to reserve their title ASAP if they are looking into representing a specific area/city/county title.
- Travel expenses (hotel, flight and/or gas) Special hotel rate given to contestants (see contestant handbook)
- Some meals
- Crown/Sash shipping cost ($6-$12)
- wardrobe (opening number dress, interview, fashion wear, & evening gown)
- Tickets to event (for family and/or friends)
ALL CONTESTANTS RECEIVE:
- Official Satin Embroidered Sash ($50 value) *titles depend on availability
- Official Custom Rhinestone Crown ($50 value)
- Official Rhinestone Pin ($25 value)
- Official Texas Belleza Latina 2017 T-shirt ($25 value)
- Official Texas Belleza Latina 2017 Tote ($15-$25 value)
- 3 Official Texas Belleza Latina 2017 program books ($45 value) NEW
- 1/2 Page Pre-designed ad with contestant photo & (4 business card minimum or 8 listed business names) ($200 value) NEW
- Training (choreography & preparation for final show) (Price vary)
- some meals and snacks (*Prices vary)
- other prizes & gifts (*Prices vary)
* Entry fee does not include travel to and from state pageant, hotel, wardrobe and/or opening number dress. There are no refunds for deposit, entry fee, or any other fees. There will be no credit to compete the following year. Expenses are calculated based on the number of contestants competing the year you registered. There must be a total of at least 6 contestants in each division in order for Winners to receive full prize package and/or Scholarship. If there are less than 6 contestants, winners must pay their national entry fee. Scholarship amount depends on sponsorship, People's Choice collection, and number of contestants competing.
Texas Belleza Latina 2018 will take place in Austin, TX April 21-22, 2018!
Have additional questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org